Bobo Choses | Guess Who's Back!
Bobo Choses is back! This season brings us 'We Cosmos', a collection all about the story of orphan boy Benny Ben-son, the 13-year-old Chignik boy who entered a contest for designing the flag for the territory of Alaska in 1927. For this he looked above and studied the stars, choosing his favourite constellation that he looked for every night before he went to sleep. His flag won the competition, beating 700 other entries, representing the future of Alaska.
"To all you adults who love rising walls, building barriers and drawing frontiers: our houses might be small, but the Universe is our home. The sky is a flag we can all relate to. Can you see those stars over there? That's you and me. We? Cosmos! Let's twinkle!"
- 80% of AW19 production made locally. (80% Spain, 10% Portugal and 10% Others)
- 49,5% of AW19 Cotton Yarn is organic *GOTS certified
- 70% of the cotton used in AW19 baby collection is Organic cotton Yarn *GOTS certified.
- Our outwear garments have water-repellent treatment by BIONIC FINISH ECO, an ecological water- repellent impregnation.
- Our cups are made of carbon Steel Plate.
- All of our Polybags are biodegradables.
"Bobo Choses is conscious of the importance of the environment and health problems due to the chemicals in textile industry, for that reason we work with OEKOTEX certified suppliers in dye and print process, to assure the non possible harmful substances in our garments."
This collection is dedicated to all those kids that know we are all made of stars.
We hope you are as excited as we are! Launching 18.07.2019 at 10am.
Learn more about organic cotton here.