The story of american outfitters / Ao1976 is a tale of three personalities and one soul. Three sisters – six hands - one passion - stylish and fashionable clothing for women and kids. Sobriety is the key, less is more!
Nathalie Vandemoortele, the first in line, stands in for the daily matters as general manager. Caroline, the youngest one, is responsible for the never-ending enthusiasm of the sales team and between them there is Patricia who, as the creative brain, is the source of the ao collections. Together they form american outfitters, a belgian topbrand that just because of its sense of simplicity and a great eye for details has gained worldwide success.
Bold but subtle combinations of color and texture, original prints and a unique style of natural fabrics and materials are typical for ao collections and that is what makes american outfitters fashion for the whole wide world!
- AO 1976 AO76 large stripes scarf in beigeSpecial Price £12.60 Regular Price £42.00
- AO 1976 AO76 nick 5-pocket pants in navySpecial Price £17.10 Regular Price £57.00
- AO 1976 AO76 blue check shirtSpecial Price £17.10 Regular Price £57.00
- AO 1976 AO76 oxford shirt in blueSpecial Price £17.10 Regular Price £57.00
- AO 1976 AO76 wool check coat in greenSpecial Price £50.00 Regular Price £125.00
- AO 1976 AO76 cord 5-pocket pants In navySpecial Price £20.10 Regular Price £67.00
- AO 1976 AO76 big striped c-neck Sweater In BeigeSpecial Price £20.10 Regular Price £67.00
- AO 1976 AO76 C-Neck Husky Sweater In TealSpecial Price £17.70 Regular Price £59.00