Main Sauvage is a young french brand of soft toys and soft furnishings for kids, inspired by odd and unexpected things of everyday life.
There’s an old -and unknown- French expression: main sauvage that people used to nominate the left hand which was considered to be the devil’s tool. Terrifying? Anyway, They thought a nice sound of it and this term suggest a large and strangest universe of meanings that greatly inspire them every day.
Main Sauvages creations are the result of a well-reasoned and eco-friendly production, that contribute to the promotion of the know-how protection as well as the developement of small european manufacturers. Owners, Cécile and Julien, 26, are both architects who have launched themselves in this great poetic, demanding and exciting adventure!
- Main Sauvage Wolf Striped£70.00
- Main Sauvage Big Loris Mustard£70.00
- Main Sauvage Big Cat Blue overall£70.00
- Main Sauvage Pigeon£36.00
- Main Sauvage Raccoon£36.00
- Main Sauvage Rabbit Mustard£36.00
- Main Sauvage Fawn Overall£36.00
- Main Sauvage Fawn Sand£36.00
- Main Sauvage Puppy in black and white£31.00
- Main Sauvage Cat in grey£31.00
- Main Sauvage Cat in sienna£31.00
- Main Sauvage Rabbit in black and white£31.00